- Bunch of mint leaves, about 10 leaves
- 2-3 large strawberries, quartered
- 1-2 tsp sugar, or Stevia or sweetener of choice
- Crushed ice
- ½ lime, squeezed or 1 ounce
- Sugar, mint and lime slice for garnish, opt.
- Rim a tall, narrow glass with a lime wedge and then dip glass into granulated sugar or a citrus rim trimmer.
- Muddle mint, fruit and sweetener of choice. If you don’t have a muddler, use a flat wooden stir spoon or the back of a stir spoon.
- Fill the glass half to three quarter full with crushed ice.
- Using a citrus press, squeeze the lime over the ice.
- Add a little bit of club soda and stir everything up using a long spoon.
- Fill to the top with more club soda.
- Garnish with a mint sprig and lime slice, optional.
- Let sit for a minute or two. Enjoy!
- Calories 8
- Total Fat: 0 g 0%
- Saturated Fat: 0 g 0%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 0 mg 0%
- Potassium: 0 mg 0%
- Total Carbohydrate: 3 g %
- Sugar: 0 g
- Protein: 0 g
- Vitamin A: 0%
- Calcium: 0 mg 0%
- Iron: 0 mg 0%
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
Beyond Basics Fitness & Nutrition